Name: Igor Kitaigorodskij
- Experience: 10 years of performances in clubs and events, personal DJ training program.
- Describe yourself: People aren’t born with talented, but they become. Talent is a muscle to be trained.
1. Tell me how and when did you realize you’re inclined to music?
I was 12 years old when I first heard Dj ATB piece 9PM. This piece took control of me and so far when I hear it, I feel the same feeling. Then I realized that music is part of my life.
2. Did your parents support your choice, or have you had difficulty moving toward your dream?
My parents didn’t understand why I was so interested in music. I’ve achieved everything myself.
3. What genre of music do you prefer?
House music, Club House, Tech House.
4. How do you see your future related to music? Do you want to learn something new, maybe you have new ideas?
I’ve been playing as a DJ for years – MC. I’ve always dreamed of singing. I am now performing in Klaipėda, Šiauliai, and Vilnius. I plan to release my single and perform not only in Lithuania, but also abroad.
5. What would you advise a man who would like to test himself in the music sphere but has not yet decided? How should I encourage yourself to try and help unfold your desire?
You just have to want to listen to your heart and love music.