Name: Martynas Višinskis
- Instruments: Guitar, bass
- Experience: Since 2011 I started playing guitar independently, over time I found a private teacher. I started playing in a band and recording original music.
- Describe yourself: I am dynamic, fond of challenges.
1. Tell us how and when did you realized that you’re inclined to music?
In fourth grade, I heard LedZeppelin and told myself that my life’s mission was to play at this level.
2. Did your parents supported your choice, or have you had difficulties moving towards your dream?
There are couple of professional musicians in my family from Soviet times, so I think I didn’t have to face difficulties, they kept supporting my love for music.
3. What genre of music do you prefer?
I’ve been listening and playing rock for years, but I have more diversity these days.
4. How do you see your future related to music? Do you want to learn something new, maybe you have new ideas?
I have a lot of ideas for music, but my goal hasn’t changed since the fourth grade, I want to turn Lithuania into a rock capital.
5. What would you advise a person who would like to test himself in the music sphere, but has not yet decided. How should I encourage yourself to try and help unfold your desire?
Music brings happiness, so if you’re inspired by music, the only one who stops you is yourself, take the first step and never turn back.